Old patterns run deep, and when we are stressed or overtired, the way we speak to ourselves is telling. Are you as kind and understanding as you would be with a friend, or do you judge yourself harshly? One of the blessings of a good friend or a fabulous partner is that they remember who you really are when you’ve forgotten, and hold the space for you to come back to yourself.
- I forgive myself for believing I don’t deserve my own understanding and kindness.
- I give myself permission to be compassionate with myself – especially when I am tired or stressed.
- I choose to be even kinder to myself in times of stress – just like a good friend would be with me!
- I am free to treat myself like a good friend today by …
- I know what it feels like to be kind and understanding with outers – and I’m giving that gift to myself now!
- I am building a stronger relationship with myself – I’m worth it!
You ARE worth it, and as you strengthen your relationship with yourself, the quality of your other relationships will also deepen!