“It’s your head-ache. You created it. So you can “uncreate it”. I remember Bob Proctor saying this at the front of the room nearly twenty years ago. I was sitting in the audience with a headache that had been with me for over a decade. Sometimes it was terrible, and sometimes it was dull – but it never seemed to go away. I was “living” on Tylenol Extra Strength and Scotch, because I thought that was a better choice than prescription medications. At the time I was pretty upset with Mr. Proctor’s proclamation and decided he didn’t know what he was talking about. He hadn’t experienced “my” challenge…
Now I understand what Bob meant. I’ve been vibrantly healthy for the past 18 years. I don’t even have any medications (or Scotch!) in the house. Essential oils, natural nutritionals, magnetics, energized water all support me and keep my body in balance.
But this past week, I was reminded of just how our physical bodies can take us right out of the game. I woke up with a sore back that just kept getting worse. The first day I “worked through it” believing it would loosen up. The pain gripped me the next day and demanded my attention. Rest, re-pattern and make the phone calls to my support team members. Suggestions for nutrition, for exercise, and a brilliant body work/re-patterning session today and I’m well on the way to vibrant well being!
- I forgive myself for believing there is “something wrong” when my body is experiencing pain.
- I give myself permission to listen to the messages of my body.
- I choose to rest and reach out for the support I need.
- I am free to work with my body, mind and soul to create balance.
- I am grateful to Greg (replace with the name of someone who has done this with you) for working with me in partnership to support my body, mind and soul in deep healing.
- I am in the process of deep, restorative healing and it feels freeing!
It’s not “all in your mind”. It’s not “just physical”. Whenever there is an imbalance, it is body, mind and soul working together.