What does it mean to live from your heart? How do you “find” your passion? The word “heart” in French is coeur – where we get the English word “courage” Living authentically takes courage – courage to step outside of the box.
Sixteen years ago this month I was feeling “beside myself”. I loved my career, all was good with my family…but something was missing. I did what I know how to do: went for a swim and asked my higher power for guidance.
- I forgive myself for believing I need to protect my heart.
- I give myself permission to open up my heart to life.
- I can keep my heart hidden, or I can step into my true self and choose to live from my heart. I choose to open up my heart to life.
- I am free to live from my heart today by …. (specific action or activity that will take less than 10 minutes and only relies on you!)
- I am grateful to _______ for modeling what it is to live from the heart (a specific person you know or are aware of who does this in a way you admire)
- I am open to expanding my ability to live from my heart.
If you are at a crossroads (a re-patterning term for “feeling stuck”, or in a time of transition (a re-patterning term for “afraid of the change”), do whatever feels good to you (like go for a swim does for me!) and ask for support…
You are welcome to take my Dad’s terrific advice…Follow your Heart.
Find and then follow your own heart’s calling.