How often have you taken yourself out of the game?
Fear, perfectionism, feelings of unworthiness will stop us dead in our tracks and steal our dreams, our hopes and our possibilities.
How have you taken yourself out in the past…
By playing small?
By pretending all was well when it wasn’t?
By imagining the worst?
By staying with what you know and where you are comfortable – even when it gets uncomfortable?
By waiting until the time was right, you lost 20 pounds, or the kids went to school – or graduated – or moved out?
What would happen if you stepped in and played full-on in this game of life?
- I forgive myself for believing I need to take myself out in those ways anymore.
- I give myself permission to take a step in the direction of my dreams.
- I can take myself out, or I can step into what I desire – trying to do both keeps me stuck, so I choose to take a step toward my dreams.
- I am free to action my desires today by vividly imagining what it would feel like to support myself in attaining what I desire.
- I moved toward my dreams when I decided to support myself.
- I am stepping into what I desire today by…
I “took myself out” today in a way I highly recommend…
I packed a picnic, picked up my partner and went to the park downtown for Shakespeare on the Bow – an open air production of The Tempest.
“We are such stuff as dreams are made on”
William Shakespeare The Tempest
What dreams are YOU made of? What hopes and wishes might you realize with your own support? How might you “take yourself out” of the old habit, and treat yourself to a new way that supports and nurtures your dreams?