Whether you are aware of it or not, you are a mentor. Every day someone is learning from you. Today, consider the power of each of your interactions. You know you have been affected, either positively or negatively by a “look” from a stranger, a jostle with a passer-by, or the demeanor of a colleague. No words are exchanged, yet how they are BE-ing impacts your energy.
It stands to reason that your way of being impacts those around you, as well as the energy of those they interact with long after you have left the situation.
It is these rippling energies that create what is called the Law of Attraction: “What I put out comes back to me”.
- I forgive myself for believing it doesn’t matter what I am thinking.
- I give myself permission to raise my own energy.
- I can pull others down, or I can raise others up. I choose to have a positive impact, just by being myself.
- I am free to be a supportive mentor to others, just in the way I am in the world.
- It feels terrific to know I have positively mentored someone, it happened with ……. (name a specific person you know you’ve supported in a positive way)
- I am consciously being a more supportive mentor to others in my every day way of being.
I love the simple encouragement of Shakti Gawain
“The most powerful thing you can do to change the world is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people and reality to something more positive…and begin to act accordingly.”
Mentoring, parenting, coaching, BE-ing. We are continuously emitting and receiving energy. Recognizing your way of BE-ing contributes to the experiences of others is a great reason to consciously lift your energy. And the fringe benefits to you – more happiness, peace, love and prosperity – will naturally follow!