I’ve been divorced twice, and so has he. We both knew what we wanted, but it just never quite came together – until we met and it did! The magic of a new relationship is a wonderful foundation, but how do you build on that and create the emotional connection that will sustain you both? Phil and I will share what we’ve discovered in creating a solid relationship – one conversation, one step, one situation at a time.
- I forgive myself for believing relationships have to be challenging.
- I give myself permission to create more rewarding relationships in my life.
- I choose to dissolve the challenges with commitment to understanding, curiosity for what is really happening, and compassion – for myself and the others in my life!
- I am free to create amazing relationships – beginning with the relationship I have with myself!
- I know what it feels like to connect easily with myself – it happened when I…
- I am creating better relationships with those I care about, including me!
Remembering everyone is always doing the best they can in every situation goes a long way – and providing what you are looking for in another to yourself will keep you solid. You can, and will re-pattern the “way you’ve always been” in relationship – in fact it is the very BEST place to do it!