You’d think I’m asking people to commit a crime.
“If I consider myself first, isn’t that being egotistical?”
Being egotistical is actually a cover-up for not feeling good about yourself.
What you are doing when you consider yourself first is learning to feel better about yourself by giving yourself some consideration. I’m not suggesting a 24/7 thing… just a simple 10 or 15 minutes, consider yourself first. I’d suggest doing it early in the day.
And if you think it is crazy, you’ve likely had a habit of being the first to sabotage yourself…doesn’t considering yourself first make more sense?
- I forgive myself for believing that everything else has to get done before there is time for me.
- I give myself permission to do something first thing every day this week just for me.
- I choose to stop leaving myself until last, by considering myself first every morning.
- I’m free to consider myself first as I plan my days this week.
- When I consider myself first, I feel as if I matter.
- I do matter, and I am learning to consider myself first.
Where there is a twinkling of light in the darkness there is hope.
This small change will bring huge results. Make the decision… and watch with amazement what you create!
The post It’s NOT a crime… appeared first on Belief Re-patterning.