For my health.
For my family.
For my friends.
For the earth and it’s gifts.
- I forgive myself for believing I need to pick up other’s stress.
- I give myself permission to breathe deeply and feel gratitude – regardless of what is happening.
- It is a choice. I choose to be compassionate and loving to myself.
- I am free to experience my day with loving compassion.
- I am grateful for ……
- I move forward from here with love and compassion in my heart for myself, and others. We are all, everyone of us, doing the best we can.
At this special time of year, bring all your compassion to the surface, and then expand it.
It is the best gift you can give yourself.
As we each become lighter, the world becomes brighter.