- I forgive myself for believing I need to carry any of those old hurts any longer.
- I give myself permission to recognize everything mom said or did was a catalyst for me to become the best version of myself I can possibly create!
- I choose to celebrate all the gifts my Mom gave me, and reinforce them in myself.
- She gave me life – I freely honour her gifts and make the most of my life!
- My mom showed me the importance of being ____________ , _____________ and ___________, and I am grateful I was smart enough to adopt them as my way of BE-ing!
- I am ____________, _______ and _____________. Mom did her very best and I honour both of us by Being my best.
Here’s a special Mother’s Day gift for you to enjoy and pass along… Jeffery Starker’s new music video.
Encouraging you to bring your very best to your life. Hug a mom…and be your own “best mom”… only you know can what you need. Moms operate on guesswork and intuition – they do their best, and then it is up to each of us.