For everyone who is a mom, or has a mom… that pretty much covers everyone…
Your mom did the best she knew how. For some it was brilliant, and for others it may not have seemed perfect to you at the time, but who you are now began with your mom. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually, she was your first connection with life as you know it. Whether your relationship with your mom is fabulous, or fraught with challenges, healing any of the old hurts that are lingering or deepening your appreciation for her impact on your life will free you to be an even better version of yourself. During this week that marks Mother’s Day, celebrate the BEST your mom gave you, and re-pattern the “other stuff.” See it all – the good, the bad, the confusing and the confirming – as the opportunity she gave you, (and you accepted!) to grow into the unique and wonderful individual you are today.
- I forgive myself for believing I need to carry any of those old hurts any longer.
- I give myself permission to recognize everything mom said or did was a catalyst for me to become the best version of myself I can possibly create!
- I choose to celebrate all the gifts my Mom gave me, and reinforce them in myself.
- She gave me life – I freely honour her gifts and make the most of my life!
- My mom showed me the importance of being ____________ , _____________ and ___________, and I am grateful I was smart enough to adopt them as my way of BE-ing!
- I am ____________, _______ and _____________. Mom did her very best and I honour both of us by Being my best.
Here’s a special Mother’s Day gift for you to enjoy and pass along… Jeffery Starker’s new music video.
Encouraging you to bring your very best to your life. Hug a mom…and be your own “best mom”… only you know can what you need. Moms operate on guesswork and intuition – they do their best, and then it is up to each of us.