Luck of the Irish aside, perhaps it is less about luck, and more about Intention…
“I think luck is the sense to recognize an opportunity and the ability to take advantage of it. The man who can smile at his breaks and grab his chances gets on.” – Samuel Goldwyn – 1879-1974, Film Producer
- I forgive myself for believing I’m unlucky.
- I give myself permission to acknowledge the opportunities I have and expand them.
- I choose to proactively prepare myself for opportunities by keeping my mind clear and my heart open.
- I am free to create my own luck through positive intention.
- I know what it feels like to be in the right place at the right time, it happened when I …
- I am lucky! I’m alive and enjoying the beauty of this day!
Clear your mind of the “chatter” and negativity so when opportunity appears you recognize it and invite it into your life!