This past weekend, I attended the Hay House “I Can Do It!” Conference in Edmonton. It was wonderful to be in the company of so many individuals consciously engaged in transformation! There were many wonderful highlights, insights and ahas, and I strongly encourage you to find a way to attend one of these events in the future. I feel so priveleged to be connected with this amazing organization bringing so much light into the world, and am grateful to Louise Hay for her clarity of vision and dedication to purposeful living.
An impactful moment I’d like to share with you was when Robert Holden played this 1 minute video. A Hay House author, Robert was also the coach to the CEO of Dove when this campaign was run. It is worth a look…
Before you begin this re-patterning series, close your eyes and remember a time when you felt beautiful – it could be a time or a place when you really felt accepted, just for who you are. YOU get to define what beauty means to you. It might involve a specific occasion, or article of clothing – however it wasn’t the dress that made you beautiful. It was your decision to BE beautiful. I’m sure you’ll agree that all of the women portrayed in this short video have a unique beauty – and so do you. You didn’t loose it when you turned a certain age, or met a certain partner, or had a certain “something” happen to you. It is your beauty. You were born with it, and it is time to step more fully into it, and wear it with pride!
- I forgive myself for believing I need to hide who I really am.
- I give myself permission to show up in my unique beauty.
- I choose to radiate the beauty that is me, today and every day from now on.
- I am free to show my beauty today by….(remember under $10, under 10 minutes to prepare…You already ARE beautiful – how will you show it?)
- I know what it feels like to to be beautiful, it happened when I…(reinforcing example…)
- I am beautiful, and I claim my unique beauty, and share it.
You ARE so beautiful. Thanks for remembering that!