You wouldn’t consider having a close friend who called you names and was verbally abusive.
You wouldn’t partner with a person who continuously berated you for being “not good enough”, who put you down at every opportunity and spoke nastily about you to others.
Yet millions of people do…and you may be one of them.
Consider this: your subconscious mind is several thousand times more powerful than your big, beautiful conscious mind…AND your subconscious mind never rests. It is “on” 24/7 – even when you are asleep or in a coma. The subconscious mind runs the show, keeps your heart pumping, your lungs breathing, remembers every experience, stores and retrieves information – and IT is totally responsible for the outcomes in your life. IT determines your success. IT rules your behaviour, and for most of us, IT is not very kind.
Fortunately you can re-pattern IT!
- I forgive myself for believing I’m not good enough.
- I give myself permission to focus on my positive attributes and expand them.
- I can beat myself up, or I can encourage myself. I choose to support positive change by encouraging myself.
- I am free to make an encouraging, supportive list of my best attributes – and ask a friend to help.
- I know what it feels like to encourage others, and I have encouraged myself in the past when I …
- I am learning to be as encouraging of myself as I am of others.
Learning to be “your own best friend”, your “own best partner” and supporting yourself will dramatically create more outcomes in every aspect of your life – career, finances, relationships, health.