“Slow down, you move too fast
You’ve got to make the morning last.
Just kickin’ down the cobblestones,
Looking for fun and feelin’ groovy”
- Simon and Garfunkel The 59th Street Bridge Song
- I forgive myself for believing I have to keep pushing.
- I give myself permission to just be.
- I can push, or I can just be. I can’t do both at the same time, so I consciously choose to “just BE”.
- I am free to unplug form email, voice mail, texting, TV… and just be with myself – take a nap, go for a walk, curl up and read a book.
- I know how good it feels to just Be…it happens when I listen to Simon and Garfunkel’s The 59th Street Bridge Song
- The only one who can Be me is me…I am just Be-ing me.
It’s whimsical, it’s fun and it will take all of three minutes and 12 seconds…go ahead. Choose to stop and give a listen to what’s REALLY important!