I know when it is time for a drink of water, a nap, a walk or something else that supports me and restores my Inner Coach. When my Inner Critic’s voice is so loud I literally can not hear myself think, it is simply a reminder to be more supportive of myself, and invite my Inner Coach into the conversation. Sometimes that involves not only evaluating what supports me and what drains my energy but also what supports my goals – short and long term.
Making the sometimes tough decisions to move forward toward what you really want can mean that things you enjoy are left behind – at least for a time.
It just makes sense.
- I forgive myself for believing I have to do everything I am doing now.
- I give myself permission to focus on what supports my goals and dreams.
- I choose to take a good look at everything I am “DO-ing” and focus on what supports my BE-ing.
- I am free to support my BE-ing today by…………
- I know what it feels like to support my BE-ing – it happened when I …..
- I am supporting my BE-ing and creating my dreams!
What supported your dreams in the past brought you to the present moment. Hanging onto everything will keep you stuck! Giving gratitude for past experiences and moving through them will uncover new ways of supporting your current dreams. This is how you consciously create the future you deserve and desire!