Holiday cooking is a favourite activity! A well-thought out fully stocked kitchen, combined with friends and family is a recipe for joy in my book! Equally delightful is having the kitchen to myself to create while I sing along with some favorite tunes and just cook!
I know the difference between food that is prepared with intention and love, and food that is just “made”. And I know the difference there is in living life with intention and love, or merely existing day-to-day waiting to see what will happen.
We’ve all experienced times in our lives where we survived on pre-packaged, ready to eat meals, or ordering off a menu that didn’t really resonate with us. And, I know you’ve also experienced the absolute delight of meals made with special ingredients, intention and care.
It’s your life – how are you cooking it?
- I forgive myself for believing I don’t bring anything special to the table.
- I give myself permission to recognize and show up with the special ingredients that are ‘ME”.
- I can “just eat” or I can dine – I choose to dine at the table of life!
- I am free to bring my best self to the potluck this year!
- I am grateful to my friend ….. (insert a specific friend’s name) Together we cook!
- I am cooking my life intentionally – using the best ingredients I have, and gifting myself the time to create exactly what I desire!
What’s your holiday recipe? Acknowledge your special ingredients and imagine how you’ll combine them this holiday season with intention and love.
I’ve got my apron on, and I’m willing to help you cook! Looking forward to experiencing the “spice” that is you!